Get and Got it

Copenhagen, 22nd of January 2017

When I look back on my campus life in 2013, I realised something about hard work, rejection and patience. At that time, I didn't give 100% of mine and always had an excuse to learn and prepare about going abroad. Thus, I always got a rejection. The situation, sometimes, made me think again that it should be just my childhood dream to study abroad. Then I met a super inspiring friend 4 years ago when we studied about TOEFL. He gave me a new perspective then I re-arranged my purpose of life which is combinations of dream, study, and passion. Every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was definitely being redirected to something better. It just the matter of the way I think about and, of course, time. In the end, Allah is the best of planners. Indeed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mudahnya Pinjam Buku di Denmark

Labor’ Social Welfare Related to Health in Indonesia

Changing Diets for Sustainable Food and Nutrition Provision 2050